Due to the spread of COVID-19, we want to inform you about our hygiene routines and measures we take for your safety.
As our treatments are performed close to the face, we always have a high standard of hygiene that comes from our previous hygiene policy. Our extended hygiene policy contains, among other things, routines that ensure that:
- All tools are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each customer.
- Hand alcohol is used in every treatment for both us and the customer. We always have hand alcohol available and have expanded this availability.
- Our staff never work if they show symptoms of a cold or other virus or bacterial disease.
We also disinfect all surfaces / chairs carefully after each customer, and use every other chair on units that have more than one to increase the distance between both customers and colleagues.
- Our stylists wear personal, washable mouth guards when performing treatments. We also offer you as a customer to get a disposable mouth guard to use during your treatment - ask your stylist!
- We urge our customers not to bring company to their treatment to avoid congestion in our units - we have a policy that a maximum of four people can stay at each Brow Bar at the same time.
- If you want to ensure that you are alone with only your stylist, we introduce a loneliness guarantee from 23/11 - for bookings between 10-12 we have only staffed one stylist at all our Brow Bars.
For your additional security, we would like to urge customers who have booked or book an appointment for treatment to rebook your time when symptoms of illness appear. Contact your Brow Bar for assistance with cancellations or cancellations here.
We have adjusted opening hours at a number of Brow Bars, please see this page to see which special opening hours apply. here.
See you soon!